LaPorta Furniture Company Manufacturer Warranty.
All products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects (workmanship and material) for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
- Frame Construction: includes defects in workmanship causing the structural soundness or physically altering the appearance of the piece.
- Reclining Mechanisms: free from defects in design materials or workmanship.
- The leather will not tear under normal use
- The finish will not peel from the leather.
- The finish will not show excessive cracking other than normal stretching wrinkles.
- Natural markings will be considered normal characteristics, and color variations may occur.
- Leather warranty does not cover:
- Damage, fading, improper use, damage due to excessive temperature or exposure, or problems resulting from unapproved cleaning methods.
- Fabric and vinyl are warranted against wear under normal care and condition. This does not cover shrinkage, piling or fading due to chemical after-treatments or improper cleaning. Use of chemical treatment or improper cleaning invalidates the warranty.
- The seat cushions are warranted against defects and loss of foam resiliency, under normal use. Do not confuse normal softening and flattening that occurs in all foam products with actual loss of resiliency.
- The stitching in warranted against slippage under normal use.
If a defect is found, LaPorta Furniture Company must be notified within 24 hours and a digital image must be provided.
LaPorta Furniture Company reserves the right to replace the defective part, have a furniture medic fix or repair the defect, or in the final step, exchange the entire piece.
Warranty is Void For Any of the Following Conditions:
- Improper maintenance or improper uses resulting in damage.
- Any product modifications made by consumer.
- Furniture is intended for residential use only, not industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyers remorse.
- Normal Wear and Tear.
- Damages Incurred During Assembly or Maintenance.
- Damages Incurred by accidents or abuse.